Newborn, Baby & Family Photographer West Sussex
Photography for Little People is the UK’s leading mobile portrait studio. We are an exclusive custom mobile photography studio specialising in newborn, pregnancy, baby, child and family photography photoshoots.
About Photography For Little People by Rebecca, Sussex
- Mummy to two little people of my own
- I have a mobile studio, meaning you can relax at home and watch me create simple, beautiful and natural images of your family
- I offer a complimentary session, saving you money to spend on the images you love
- I am fully trained in newborn safety within photography, so your precious babies will be in safe hands
- I also offer maternity photos to capture the very start of your relationship with your baby
- Clients invite me back for older baby, little sitters and birthday shoots
- We view the images straight away – no waiting!
- Large selection of bespoke products including frames, canvases, photo blocks, acrylics and alumni as well as stunning photo books with USB’s and lovely gift items for extended family
- Book as soon after your 20 week appointment to secure your due date in my diary (£50 deposit required), though contact me if baby is here to check last minute availability
- For more information and to check availability please fill in the form on the right and I will be in touch soon.
Quote ‘Autumn’ to receive a free photo gift with your order. For bookings made in by 31st October 2019.
Maternity photo shoot – Bump photo shoot – Newborn photo shoot – Baby photo shoot – Sitter photo shoot – First birthday photo shoot – Family photo shoot
“Rebecca came to our house 6 weeks ago and guided our new family through our first ever photo shoot. she made my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera and placed our little girl beautifully in our arms, she also worked with little one through her stints of asleep and awake time to capture some beautiful images. Rebecca delivered our frame today and we are so happy with the images and have hung it pride of place in our dining room. Thank you Rebecca”
Alex – Horsham
You can find out more about me and my work via facebook and other social media by clicking on the icons.