Newborn, Baby & Family Photographer West Sussex
Photography for Little People is the UK’s leading mobile portrait studio. We are an exclusive custom mobile photography studio specialising in newborn, pregnancy, baby, child and family photography photoshoots.
About Photography For Little People by Rebecca, Sussex
- Mummy to two little people of my own – boy of 7 and a little girl of 3
- I bring my mobile studio to you, meaning you can relax at home and watch me create simple, beautiful and natural images of your family
- There is no session fee, saving you money to spend on the images you love
- I am fully trained in newborn safety within photography, so your precious babies will be in safe hands
- I also offer a bump shoot to capture the very start of your relationship with your baby
- My families often invite me back as their little ones grow for older baby, little sitters and birthday shoots
- We view the images straight away on the day – no waiting!
- Beautiful selection of bespoke products including frames, canvases, photo blocks, acrylics and alumni as well as stunning photo books with USB’s and lovely gift items for extended family members
- Book after your 20 week appointment to secure your due date in my diary (£75 deposit required) as I can only book a limited number of newborns each month, though contact me if baby is here to check last minute availability
- For more information and to check availability please fill in the form on the right and I will be in touch soon.
Quote ‘Winter’ to receive a free photo gift with your order. For bookings made in by 31st December 2019.
Maternity photo shoot – Bump photo shoot – Newborn photo shoot – Baby photo shoot – Sitter photo shoot – First birthday photo shoot – Family photo shoot – Location – Studio style
“Rebecca was so friendly and very calm and made the whole experience enjoyable for all of us and the pictures are amazing and something we will all treasure for ever. Thank you so much xx”
Emma – Haywards Heath
You can find out more about me and and see examples of my work and finished pieces via facebook and other social media by clicking on the icons.