Newborn, Baby & Family Photographer West Sussex
Photography for Little People is the UK’s leading mobile portrait studio. We are an exclusive custom mobile photography studio specialising in newborn, pregnancy, baby, child and family photography photoshoots.
About Photography For Little People by Rebecca, Sussex
- Mummy to two little people of my own – boy of 7 and a little girl of 3, who will be starting school this year so I know how time flies
- I bring my mobile studio to you, meaning you can relax at home and watch me create simple, beautiful and natural images of your new baby. Parent and sibling poses are included at no cost.
- There is no session fee, meaning there are options for all budgets with prices starting at £199
- I am fully trained in newborn safety within photography, so your precious babies will be in safe hands
- I also offer a bump shoot to capture the very start of your relationship with your baby with free 8×10 print when booked with newborn shoot
- We view the images straight away on the day – no waiting, no hard in person sales environment, no second drives to studios!
- Beautiful selection of bespoke products including frames, canvases, photo blocks, acrylics and alumni as well as stunning photo books with USB’s and lovely gift items for extended family members.
- Book after your 20 week appointment to secure your due date in my diary (£50 deposit required) as I can only book a limited number of newborns each month, though contact me if baby is here to check last minute availability.
- My families invite me back as their little ones grow for older baby, little sitters and birthday shoots
- For more information and to check availability please fill in the form on the right and I will be in touch soon.
Quote ‘Spring’ to receive a free photo gift with your order. For bookings made in by 31st March 2020
Maternity photo shoot – Bump photo shoot – Newborn photo shoot – Baby photo shoot – Sitter photo shoot – First birthday photo shoot – Family photo shoot – Location – Studio style
“Rebecca was so friendly and very calm and made the whole experience enjoyable for all of us and the pictures are amazing and something we will all treasure for ever. Thank you so much xx”
Emma – Haywards Heath
Rebecca came to our house 6 weeks ago and guided our new family through our first ever photo shoot. she made my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera and placed our little girl beautifully in our arms, she also worked with little one through her stints of asleep and awake time to capture some beautiful images. Rebecca delivered our frame today and we are so happy with the images and have hung it pride of place in our dining room. Thank you Rebecca
Alex – Horsham
You can find out more about me and and see examples of my work and finished pieces via facebook and other social media by clicking on the icons.