Newborn & Family Photographer Durham and Sunderland.
Photography for Little People is the UK’s leading portrait studio. Photography studio based in Chester le Street, specialising in newborn, pregnancy, baby, child and family photography.
You can find out more about me and my work via facebook and other social media by clicking on the icon above.
About Photography for Little People by Melanie
- Mum to two little (now big) people of my own.
- I have a beautiful studio in Chester le Street which offers beautiful natural light, where you can relax and watch me create simple, beautiful and natural images of your family.
- I have specialised in newborn photography for 15 years now and also train other photographers in the art of safety within photography, so I guarantee your precious babies will be in safe hands.
- I also offer maternity photos to capture the very start of your relationship with your baby.
- UK leading expert at taking baby handprints and creating beautiful impression frames of your new baby.
- Book as soon after your 20 week appointment to secure your due date in my diary.
- Do contact me if baby is already here to check last minute availability.
- For more information and to check availability please fill in the form on the right and I will be in touch soon.
During the current Corona virus pandemic Photography for Little People by Melanie will be working safely during COVID-19 and wearing full PPE. The studio is now open for appointments’
Maternity photo shoot – Bump photo shoot – Newborn photo shoot – Baby photo shoot – First birthday photo shoot – Family photo shoot
“I went to Melanie on the 15th June For a newborn shoot. At first I was a little apprehensive because of the current coronavirus pandemic. As soon as I entered the building I felt at ease I could see the precautions/changes that had been put in place, the studio had been deep cleaned, there was hand sanitiser, face masks and shoe coverings at the door ready for us to put on and use. Melanie was very professional throughout the whole shoot. the studio was immaculately clean, there was also hand sanitiser for us to use during the shoot, the props were set out ready ( a different set of props for each child ) to avoid contamination. Melanie wore a face mask & apron throughout our visit to ensure our baby girl was safe. I felt comfortable and relaxed knowing Melanie has went above and beyond to ensure we where as safe as possible. I would recommend Melanie to anybody she is amazing and so are our photos I can’t wait to get our final piece.”
“We had another fantastic photo shoot with Mel yesterday after she reopened following lockdown. It was lovely to see how much effort she had put into making the studio a safe environment for our new baby and us all! Mel always has and continues to put safety first and this was clear through our shoot, but didn’t take away from the lovely atmosphere or beautiful photos! She even managed to get a smile off our little girl despite wearing a mask!
We felt completely at ease and very safe in the environment and Mel continuously washed her hands.
Have always highly recommended Mel and even more so in the current situation.
Thank you very much for more beautiful photos xx”