Newborn & Family Photographer Durham and Sunderland.
Photography for Little People is the UK’s leading portrait studio. Photography studio based in Chester le Street, specialising in newborn, pregnancy, baby, child and family photography.
You can find out more about me and my work via facebook and other social media by clicking on the icon above.
About Photography for Little People by Melanie
- Mum to two little (now big) people of my own.
- I have a beautiful studio in Chester le Street which offers beautiful natural light, where you can relax and watch me create simple, beautiful and natural images of your family.
- I have specialised in newborn photography for 15 years now and also train other photographers in the art of safety within photography, so I guarantee your precious babies will be in safe hands.
- I also offer maternity photos to capture the very start of your relationship with your baby.
- UK leading expert at taking baby handprints and creating beautiful impression frames of your new baby.
- Book as soon after your 20 week appointment to secure your due date in my diary.
- Do contact me if baby is already here to check last minute availability.
- For more information and to check availability please fill in the form on the right and I will be in touch soon.
Maternity photo shoot – Bump photo shoot – Newborn photo shoot – Baby photo shoot – First birthday photo shoot – Family photo shoot
“I had a Bump shoot and newborn shoot with Melanie and cannot recommend her highly enough! Melanie made me feel very comfortable throughout the bump shoot and took the most stunning pictures. Mel made sure a special shawl was incorporated into the shoot, and advised me to bring it back for the newborn shoot. 9 days after my bump shoot, we had our newborn session! my little boy was so calm under Mel’s expert guidance and the pictures are amazing! Thank you Mel! Xx”
“Melanie was brilliant with my newborn baby boy, he give her bit of a challenge but she was brilliant and very patient with him and we got some lovely photos to keep as memories.
Thank you again Melanie x”