Newborn & Baby Photographer Walsall
Photography for Little People is the UK’s leading mobile portrait studio. We are an exclusive custom mobile photography studio specialising in newborn, pregnancy, baby, child and family photography.
Get to know me
You can find out more about me and my work via facebook and other social media by clicking on the icon above.
How does it work?
- As soon as you know your due date, contact me and I will pencil you in my diary.
- I will stay in contact with you until baby has arrived and we will confirm a time for your photo shoot, that suits you.
- I will bring my studio to your home and do the photo shoot – this will take about 3 hours so planning a free day is important.
- The photo session will go at your baby’s pace and there will be lots of cuddles and feeds along the way to make sure your baby feels safe and relaxed. Baby’s safety is paramount and I will not rush them or force a pose that they are not comfortable with.
- Following the photo shoot, I will allow you to view your images the same day and products and images will be chosen at that time.
There is a wide range of frames to choose from including: bespoke frames, impression frames, acrylics, canvasses and fine art frames and many more.
All of my work is made to order and is of a high quality and fine art standard.
I look forward to speaking to you and beginning the journey of capturing those precious memories.
Baby Hand & Feet Impressions
Photography for Little People are the leading impressions experts in the UK. Our designs incorporate impressions of babies and children’s hands and feet with a photograph, or simply mounted unaccompanied. The youngest baby to have their impressions taken with Photography for Little People was just 6 hours young!
The timeless impressions of your child’s hand framed and mounted in a choice of frames and mount colours start at just £139.
Baby Photography Pricing
Unlike other photographers, the photo session is offered to you completely free of charge. At no point will a fee be added for the photo shoot. The beautiful images I take of your precious little one will speak for themselves. A wide range of products, frames and mounts are available therefore pricing varies, starting at just £139 for impressions and £159 for images, or £179 for images combined with impressions.
Payment is taken on the day of your photo shoot and then all you have to do is sit back and wait for the delivery of your chosen pieces to display with pride in your home.
A £50 non-refundable deposit is required in order to secure your booking. This will be deducted from your final order.
When is the best time to book & get newborn or baby photos taken ?
Every new-born photo shoot is unique and will go at your baby’s pace. Newborns are best photographed in the first two weeks. During this time the babies will usually retain some of the natural curl and flexibility from when they were in your womb. This is ideal for capturing the curly poses of your beautiful, peaceful and sleepy baby.
When you book, I will pencil in your due date and then we can agree the time and date when your precious little one has arrived. I can only book limited number of newborns into my diary each month as we don’t know exactly when they are going to arrive!
A good time to book your newborn shoot is following your 20 week scan.